Our IT Help Point is moving (again!)
We have moved (for a third and final time!) back to our original IT Help Point in the Main Library. Enter through the front doors for IT help.
From Monday 19th April, the IT Help Point will move to seminar room 2, level two, in the Main Library. The IT Help Point which existed previously on the ground floor in the Butts Wynd building will no longer operate.
The IT Help Point will operate on an appointment-only basis until further notice.
How the appointments work
- Log a call with the IT Service Desk as usual via phone, email or IT Self Service. This includes requesting access to a University printer.
- If your query requires in-person support, the IT Service Desk team will arrange a suitable time for you to come in.
- Once you arrive at the Main Library for your appointment, head to the side door between the Amazon locker and the picnic benches.
- Phone +44 (0) 1334 463333 to let the IT Service Desk team know you’re there and they’ll come and let you in.
Not sure what door we’re talking about? Watch this video.
If you’ve booked study space in the Main Library, use the main entrance instead.
Our normal in-person opening hours will be:
- Monday to Friday : 9am to 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10am to 5pm
Check the Contact page on the IT website to see when our phone and online support is available, as well as any changes to our opening hours.
Tel: +44 (0)1334 46 3333
IT Self Service: https://st-andrews.unidesk.ac.uk/